Saturday, April 25, 2009

PISD Board Candidates

This short post will just list the candidates for the Plano ISD Board of Trustees candidates seeking election to the board in the May 9, 2009 elections.

There are two seats open on the Board, Place 6 and Place 7. Voters vote for both seats, although candidates stand for only one seat.

Place 6
Place 7

I have already endorsed Missy Bender for Place 7 where the choice is clear and easy. For place 6, I find it difficult to choose between Marilyn Hinton and Nathan Barbara. They both seem equally good, and they are far better choices than their opponents. I hope to post a more thoughtful recommendation for Place 6 in the next few days.

Updated 2009-05-07 17:26CDT: I added link to my opposition to some candidates, and I corrected the link to Nathan Barbera's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment